I run a little art and design business, but I believe even a little counts. Charities I support inspire me to do better:
- To reduce waste by only making items when you order them.
- To reduce the plastic in our packaging as much as possible.
- To use recycled or recyclable materials whenever we can.
- To partner with companies who also value sustainability and social responsibility.
- To give customers information and options to make their own choices.
Chaos and charity are global
Your patronage helps me support charities every year.
I believe in the chaos theory and that if a butterfly flaps its wings, we're going to feel it eventually. It's important to me that I help where there's a need if I can, even if I live far away.
So every year I give an annual donation to nature and animal related charities around the world to help where I can, for example charities involved in helping the animals caught in the terrible Australian bushfires.
My mother always told me charity begins at home, so I support each of the local charities below with a monthly donation.
Designing for a cause
Do you run a charity what needs artistic or design support? I would love to discuss ideas you might have for your environmental or animal-related cause, charity or fundraising event.
Drop me a note below if you'd like to use Geckojoy art, products or design services and I'll get back to you.