How is Geckojoy adapting to Covid-19?
Geckojoy works with fulfillment partners to print and ship our orders. We’re in regular communication with them for the latest updates of what’s going on.
Our fulfillment partners are operating and we’re continuing to accept orders. Fulfillment and shipping will take longer but your order will reach you.
Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Are you still operating?
Yes. However, like other businesses around the world we have been impacted by the global changes related to the Covid-19 coronavirus.
Original Paintings and Sketches
We are unable to ship items directly from the studio at this time.
We only offer made-to-order items in an effort to encourage social distancing measures. Our items are printed and shipped by our professional printing partners in USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. We welcome enquiries about bulk or wholesale orders.
We are creating new designs and patterns so we can offer you even more choices in the near future.
We are building a digital product range which would allow us to serve customers who would like to print their own products.
Will my order be delayed due to COVID-19?
Yes. We are in unprecedented times with COVID-19 which will lead to order and shipping delays.
We thank you for your patience.
Depending on your destination and where the item is printed, your made-to-order item may take 3 to 6 weeks to reach you after you place your order.
Current estimates are that products take two weeks to make before shipping, so our printing partners can ensure a safe environment for all employees.
Our shipping partners are also experiencing some delays depending on the delivery locations. We encourage you to check with your local shipping authorities for any updates on their operations and potential delivery delays.
Has Covid-19 impacted your 30-day returns policy?
Yes. All returns on clothing items are currently suspended for safety and hygiene reasons. Please check size guides or contact us for advice if you are unsure which size to order. If you have questions about your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to keep you smiling
Are you still accepting returns?
Yes, with the following exceptions:
1. Custom or personalized orders - Due to the additional time, effort and inability to resell products, custom or personalized design orders on printed or digital products are not eligible for return or refund. If you are not satisfied, contact us.
2. Digital Downloads - Due to the nature of digital work, no returns or refunds will be given once files are shown to have been downloaded. If you have a problem opening files, contact us.
3. Wholesale orders - Due to the made-to-order nature of our business wholesale orders are not eligible for return or refund. You may wish to order a sample to ensure print quality and the color is to your satisfaction.
4. Sale, discounted, pay-what-you-want, and other promotional items are not eligible for return or refund.
5. Clothing - For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on intimate items of clothing such as swimsuits and bikinis. in addition, all returns on all clothing items have temporarily been suspended due to Covid-19. Please check the size guides provided or contact us if unsure which size to order.